Wednesday, May 31, 2017

June Anything Goes!

Hello!
Sharon here and I'm hosting the June Edition of our favorite challenge
ANYTHING GOES!!!
That's right, Anything Goes. Clean & Simple, Layers, Bling 
whatever your fancy and it doesn't have to be a card. It can be anything!

Beccy's Place is our fabulous sponsor for the month long challenge. 
Her images are so incredibly adorable! 

Beccy's 
Prize is choice of 1 set of images

And now a little inspiration from our DT:



Isobel using an image from Old mail box set




Julia using an image from Cupcake with Candles


Carole using an image from Christmas Lantern 




Sharon using an image from Dog Tales Too 


Dora using an image from Dalmation Dog 


CraftyGirl using an image from Gnomes in my Garden 



We also have a Guest Designer joining us. 
Please take time to visit Bonnie's Blog. Isn't her card gorgeous?
Bonnie from Make Time To Craft



Hi there.  I’m Bonnie from Make Time to Craft.  I’ve been crafting all my life and as far as I’m concerned, there is never enough time to craft!  I keep busy running my business Really Reasonable Ribbon and I squeeze in some crafting time whenever I can.  I hope you’ll play along with this fun challenge.


Now it's over to you, and please remember
to follow our simple rules:1 - the projects you enter must be made by you
2 - the projects must be made during the period this 
challenge runs, so no back linking
3 - you can enter up to 3 projects for this challenge
The Challenge is open until June 25th.


We can't wait to see what you make!


3 comments:

  1. Tfs such wonderful creations DT and for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  2. My first picture didn't get cropped correctly, but the pinky works... Tfs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the challenge. Lovely work by the design team.

    ReplyDelete